This page gathers all our member's publications under the name "i2-HMR",
published in peer-reviewed international journals.
Papers are listed : from newer to older.
Several papers to come (in preparation) :i) experimental results (soon),
Z.M. Geballe, M. Somayazulu, N. Armanet, A.K. Mishra, M. Ahart, R.J. Hemley
just accepted as a regular paper in PRB on : January 6th, 2021.
- PRB link : https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevB.103.024515
- RG link : https://www.researchgate.net/publication/348611041_High-pressure_synthesis_and_thermodynamic_stabili...
- Full text : the PDF and its Supp. Mat. can be downloaded in the boxes below.
- Additional thanks (in the Acknowledgements section) can be found in the section Y.2) in this page.
- Some cited references in our paper are difficult to find ; this problem is solved in the section X.2.a) in this page.
François DE GUERVILLE
JCMNS, 21 (2016) 26-39
Click on the picture to see the paper.
Our Institute was created just a few years ago ...
The kind of experimental investigations we are currently doing needs time before to be achieved and "transformed" into published papers.
The lack of funds and the fact that we don't have our own Lab, do not help too (we have research programs which desperately wait and that for years).
Therefore, the above photo illustrates perfectly the situation : we need time before to take off ; slowly but surely ;)
* : Photo by Viktor Smith from Pexels.
** : Photo by Daniel Jericó on Unsplash.
i2-HMR's Website by i2-HMR (International Institute for Hydrogen Materials Research) is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0